"Smart Mouth" Blew Me Away This Morning

Highmaintenance

Sofa King Broke
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
I'm usually attracted to very smart men. Very few men had caused me a long lasting impression in my life (my husband is not included. long story). I like a men that can handle a mature conversation about anything and everything!....this morning I was listening to the radio, they were talking about some guy that is a handyman and performs the job NAKED. They were interviewing him by phone, he sounded like a very nice guy, always calm, no big deal about his weird job....one of the interviewers asked him the following: "so, what a hell are you wearing now?" and he goes(very calm and sweet): "well, the only thing I'm wearing is my smile"..and I go "WTF!! that was a good answer!....:nuts:...I was just wondering, Do you remember a short line from your men that absolutely blew you away?

I love a man who can handle himself...especially in the conversation dept.....its a turn on for sure....

There was this one time...in a jewlery store...I was trying on a necklace and kept saying...."My husband is gonna kill me"....

This guy next to me says...."Oh...I think all you would have to do is ask.." With the flirty smile......

I was like...Wow....I just smiled and kept staring at him the whole time he was there!