Smallest Wallet

1. Which wallet is smaller, the multi-function or mini wallet? And is there a different in the thickness/bulkiness? I am looking for a small wallet to use with my soho flap and hobo since the buckle soho wallet is just to big and thick (the buckle really adds to it). I do like the wristlets and skinny mini's but I just have to have a "wallet"

2. Do you mean mini skinny? The mini skinny is smaller than the multifunction.
  3. I love the mini skinny. It fits into all my small bags!
  4. the multipurpose wallet is smaller...the mini wallet is almost like a trifold and has 6 cards slots and a coin area. i have a soho leather and it gets pretty thick with all the cards and stuff inside. the multipurpose is basically one pocket and a coin area. there's no place to put bills in without folding them up but it is thinner. hope this helps!
  5. I have the Hamptons leather mini wallet and I think it's great, especially if you're looking for the features of a typical full sized wallet. My mini wallet folded with 6 cards measures about 4 1/2" x 3" x 1 1/2". It is very difficult to find any wallet that is smaller than 4 1/2" x 4". I can hold and grip this wallet easily in one hand and the leather feels very nice. It doesn't take up much room at all and fits into smaller bags.