Smaller Campana VS Larger Campana

1. Well, I'm REALLY REALLY in love the Campana style....however here in Michigan I don't have the privilege of going to a BV boutique and trying one on :sad:

So I'm asking.....does anyone own the small or large OR if you are extra lucky BOTH the small and large if you could please post a pick of them next to one another.....or please post a pick of you wearing it. I'm really torn about which size to get.

THANK YOU :flowers:

2. What is your height/body frame/approx. weight...maybe we can help you pick.

3. I'm 5'2'ish and more on the average+ side. I don't have a petite frame, I'm more of an athletic build. I tend to find larger bags look better on me, but I worry this BV could be a little too big.

For those who know the 31 Hermes Bolide....that size worked really well for me.

Thanks!!

4. Were you lucky enough to locate one???

5. emanu-here's a thread that has info on the sizes, and there is a picture of the larger Campana:http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/does-anyone-want-to-talk-me-into-campana-110855.html?highlight=campana

I have had both sizes, and still have two in the smaller size. It's strictly a personal preference, obviously, but I love the smaller size. The larger Campana can get a bit heavy- if it's in the solid leather. The larger woven certainly makes a beautiful statement, while the smaller is a great everyday bag.

6. Jayge, still on the hunt...:search:

Marly, Thank you SO much for the help. If at all possible, could you post a pic of your small and large next to one another? I'm just wondering if that 4" makes a really big noticeable difference.

7. Sorry, but unfortunately I no longer have the large Campana. Maybe someone else might have a picture...