Small signature tote

1. anyone buy one yet ?

I was thinking about a LV neverfull pm and thought this would be a close call to it. Also half the price :yahoo:

Thoughts would be great.
  2. Do you mean the Small Signature Stripe Tote? I have been to the Coach site several times and the image for this bag refuses to load!

I have the regular sized tote and I love it.
  3. this one.
    sm sig tote.jpg sm sign tote.jpg sma sign tote.jpg
  4. I know I have tried to view this bag several times and the picture on will never load. Also the last time I was in my store, they did not have this bag to view. Would be interesting to see some modeling pics if anyone owns this bag?
  5. fyi - that bag is SUPER TINY. I mean worthless for the price tiny. (JMO)

I was actually shocked when I saw how much it was going for.

It's like "pouch" sized.

it IS adorable...but really really tiny.
  6. It looks shorter and wider than the regular tote. Looks cute!

I haven't seen it in the stores yet either. I wonder if this is one of those totes that you can still put up on your shoulder.
  7. As tiny as the Carly Top Handle Pouch?

I remember wanting that bag and was shocked at how small it was when I saw it in person. It looked much bigger on the site. LOL!
  8. umm...i wanna say yes...

and if this is the bag I saw in the store, then the measurements on the site are WAY off

11 1/2” leather handles
    4 1/5” drop
    15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)

there is NO fartin' way this bag is 15x12. I want to say it's more like 6" long and 5" tall. the drop is SMALL and really only a hand held bag
  9. small tote 15 (L) x 12 1/4 (H) x 4 7/8 (W)
    average pouch 7 (H) x 6 (L) x 3 3/4 (W) /8 (L) x 5 1/8 (H) x 2 (W) /7 (L) x 6 (H) x 3 3/4 (W)

I think its much bigger then a pouch.
    the Lv neverfull pm is11.2"x 8.7"x 5.1" I know the handles arent that long..on the small signature tote.

10. considering the regular sized tote is 14 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W) , trust me on this one...the measurements are listed wrong on it's a tiny bag.

plus consider this

small tote:

regular tote (11098)

the CC's are the same size on both bags...the prospective of the picture is just different.
    the small tote has 1 "CC" pattern before the stripe, the regular sized one has 2.5 "CC's".
  11. Yeah that looks like a big difference. It's still adorable. The straps are smaller too. I've banned myself from little bags though. LOL!
  12. I have this one in punch and khaki and a khaki/ brown sig. stripe. They are awsome!
  13. Yeah, the regular ones are awesome. I have it in Brown/Brass/Bronze and Black/Silver/Gunmetal. These are definitely my new favorite bags!
  14. ^^ I have it in khaki/gold and black/gunmetal really is a perfectly sized bag.