Small purple explosion (not so vanishing violette)

1. I was really hoping for the koala to complete my koala family, but according to my SA they're not making the koala in violette or at least not right now. So I went for my second fave, this lovely french purse. It has lots of pockets, and the coin purse is nice and roomy. The pictures just don't do the new color justice. It's so bright and vivid. I tried to show the difference by putting it next to my existing pomme and framboise wallets.

I also picked up the popular new keychain in the same color. And that lock is hefty, but the color contrast is great. I had to pop right on my black neo cabby today and it brightened it right up.

Now I'm just waiting for the new bellvue to show up so I can have a purse to match my wallet. But its' been a happy purple day:yahoo:
    wallet keychainw.jpg threesome2w.jpg coin pursew.jpg insidew.jpg
  2. let me be the first to say OWOWOWOW...GORGEOUS COLOR.:tup::drool:
  3. beautiful wallet collection, I love all of them, it's so hard to pick one vernis color I like!
  4. congrats!
  5. GORGEOUS :nuts:GORGEOUS :nuts:

I love this color!
  6. I saw this color at the LV store today. It is a beautiful color and I love the french purse. Congrats.
  7. Thank you so much - LV makes the BEST vernis colors, you just want to gather them all up YUM!
  8. WOW! LOVE your wallet collection! I want the keychain!
  9. omg! This is the best picture that shows off the real beauty of this color. I love it. Congrats!
  10. Congrats!

I love the keychain, how much is it retailing for? :heart::heart::heart:
  11. wow gorgeous purple FP, congrats !
  13. Thanks everyone - the keychain is so much fun. It retails for $315USD, and I can't wait to put it on my black purses, red handbags, and soon a purple one to match!
  14. wow..the color is more violet than congrats it's beautiful!
  15. absolutely gorgeous wallet, the colour is just amazing! congrats!