Small LV wallet. Help me choose!

I like the shape of the Tresor wallet but I wouldn't get it if it didn't have credit card slots. My second favorite is the snapped billfold and coin purse. It sounds very functional.

talula said:
i have both the snapped billfold and porte monnaie and I find that the bill compartment on the porte monnaie is a little harder for me to stuff my money in compared to the billfold (but it could just be me). I love both, don't regret anything. I just prefer porte monnaie for the look and big coin compartment.
Those are shaping up to be my top two! Hmmm, I think the snapped billfold might be winning, if the PM is a bit harder to get things into. Thanks for your input. :amuse:

foxmonkey said:
I love my big LV wallet (the passport organizer :love: ), but I need something for my smaller bags. None of the smaller LVs really turn me on, but I've narrowed it down to these four. Here are links:

Zipped Compact Wallet

Snapped Billfold & Coin Purse

Tresor Wallet

Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois

Does anyone have one or more of these? Do you love it, hate it, wish you'd purchased something else? Help me decide! :unsure:

i have a black mc pmbv...it's the cutest thing, but doesn't hold enough cc for me. if you need something w/more room, i'd go for the koala. it holds 9 cc and has a change compartment on the back. it is available in all the lines also.

blackbutterfly said:
i have a black mc pmbv...it's the cutest thing, but doesn't hold enough cc for me. if you need something w/more room, i'd go for the koala. it holds 9 cc and has a change compartment on the back. it is available in all the lines also.
I'd originally wanted to go with the same wallet but in one of the other lines. I nearly cried when the SA told me that the passport organizer is only available in Mono. :cry:

The hardware on the koala is beautiful. :love: