Small LV wallet. Help me choose!

1. I love my big LV wallet (the passport organizer :love: ), but I need something for my smaller bags. None of the smaller LVs really turn me on, but I've narrowed it down to these four. Here are links:

Zipped Compact Wallet

Snapped Billfold & Coin Purse

Tresor Wallet

Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois

Does anyone have one or more of these? Do you love it, hate it, wish you'd purchased something else? Help me decide! :unsure:

2. i like the zipped compact or the Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois

3. Thanks for responding! I think people are sick of wallet posts. :lol:

4. I don't have one but I really like the looks of the Porte M :biggrin:

5. I like that one too. But just when I think I've made up my mind, I change it back again. :lol:

6. I second that...then def the Tresor.

7. I think the Tresor does not have any CC slots. I really like the Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois, but ended up with the Perfo Compact Zippe because I wanted something a little less common. It works well if you are not carrying too many receipts etc. I find that with a bigger wallet, I'll keep stuffing it till it practically explodes ! (Can't do that with a small wallet, routine cleaning out is necessary ;) )

8. i have both the snapped billfold and porte monnaie and I find that the bill compartment on the porte monnaie is a little harder for me to stuff my money in compared to the billfold (but it could just be me). I love both, don't regret anything. I just prefer porte monnaie for the look and big coin compartment.

9. I have and love the Porte-Monnaie Billets French Purse - the perfect size and its gorgeous!

10. just another suggestion...i have the mini koala wallet and i LOVE it...i dont think its up on elux...it retails for around 400 i think...its the perfect small wallet!

11. i'd have to say the first 2. :smile:

12. I LOVE The Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois....It's A Beautiful Wallet. I Just Mentioned It To My Husband (I Mention 5-10 Items A Day...Mother's Day & Our Anniversary Is The Day Before!)

13. I *almost* bought the Tresor, but after looking on eLux again, I wasn't sure about card slots, and plastic is my liifeline. :lol: Thanks for confirming what I thought. I can cross that one off the list!

I keep a lot of receipts and crap too, so carrying a smaller wallet will definitely be a challenge. Thanks for the input! :amuse:

14. Yes ! I love the porte monnaie billets viennois. It doesn't have so many credit card slots either though, if you're looking for something that can really hold cards, check out the koala !