*Small LOOT* :)

1. nopes not bags this time.. :nogood:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. LOVE the flats!

3. Love them and you look so cute in your pic.
    Is that a new LV bag you're carrying :graucho:

4. The flats are so cute, and they look great on you! :smile: The icon necklace is really pretty too - is it a choker length, or a longer length that can be doubled up? Nice loot haha. :p

5. Great pictures of your goodies. Your picture of yourself is very nice. Enjoy your treasure.:yahoo:

6. lol sharp eye! :yes::yes: i noticed kids love this bag. I have encountered lots of kids who stare at this bag and smile at me.. never happened before! lol :p

7. Thank you Minal! :tender: i could only find the choker length necklace.. :sad: i was hunting for the longer one for months and still cant find any.. :crybaby: maybe i should extend this necklace myself :rolleyes:

8. ahhhhh i love your new purchases!!! those flats are HOT

9. Love them both.

I'm really looking forward to seeing any new accessories this year. I am already on the waitlists for the cool Chanel headbands worn on the Cruise runway.

10. Aww, your welcome. :heart: Ohhh okay... the choker length is so cute though, and you're tiny haha, so it will look fabulous on you! :yes:

quote=happie_berrie;2878169]Thank you Minal! :tender: i could only find the choker length necklace.. :sad: i was hunting for the longer one for months and still cant find any.. :crybaby: maybe i should extend this necklace myself :rolleyes:[/quote]

11. I love your goodies and your Olymbus hehe!;)Enjoy!

12. Love, love, love those shoes! Congrats on both they're gorgeous!

13. Aww Mel, you look so cute! Love the necklace, flats, and your LV bag! :drool:

14. very cute!

15. The flats are adorable, I love the patent leather. And I'm still in awe over the necklace... its TDF!:drool: Congrats!