Small Heritage Stripe Tote

1. I was just browsing and I've known that I want a Heritage Stripe tote for a while, I just haven't been sure on the size.

I'm about a size 16, and the drop on a bag usually needs to be 9" for me to be happy with it on myself.

I noticed the small has an 11" drop, while the others have an 8 1/2.

I guess what I'm wondering is if the small bag will look silly size wise on me.

I'm used to bigger bags, but I want the drop to be comfortable too.

Ahhh, dilema :shrugs:
  2. How tall are you? The small is really small. I have both the large and the medium (due to an error in CS shipping) and am probably going to keep the medium.
  3. I'm 5'4

My big concern is the small will look like I'm using a little kids bag or something :p

but I'm also worried that the .5 strap difference won't work well with me =/
  4. I'm 5'3" and a size 12-14... the smallest I would've considered is the medium. The small is very small. The drop on it is not 11" either.

ETA: I just measured the drop on my large & it's 9"
  5. ^^ I have the same issue as you... too small just looks silly.
    Although I like the small on my frame it doesnt work.
  6. Do NOT get the small. The medium might not even work for you. Search for the pics we have posted. For reference, I'm 5'9" and a size 14/16 and the medium was OK on me but not great. I would have liked larger. Next PCE I might get a large- I'm thinking about it. Also I have to see if the ban I am putting myself on is over or not by then.
  7. You're welcome! I honestly think the small will be too small. They are in the new floorset that's out today :yahoo:

Good luck!
  8. You're lucky because you can try them on without having to go through all of the sizing hullabaloo that some of us did :push::lol:
  9. There's no way the drop on the small is 11"...I had one and measured and I think it was just under my sig stripe tote which I believe has an 8" drop, I sent my small back and got medium and it's PERFECT! For reference, I am 5"8 and a size 10/12...
    I know others had mentioned Coach had the measurements way off on these bags ...
  10. Yea, Coach gets the big stinky award for their posted measurements. I think the drops are about 8/8.5/9 for small/med/large. They should be in one of these threads...