Small casual messenger bag

Lib

May 5, 2006
I'm in the market for a small messenger bag to use for travel, sightseeing, etc. I want it to be very casual and to go with any color (so something from LV with the vachetta leather would be perfect. I found a Gucci on their website that I like but it's a little too big. The LVs seem to be a little too small. It needs to be big enough for a small wallet, glasses and phone. Any suggestions where I can find one?

well, it's very hard to find a good looking messenger bag....
i found just a few:
p11086153_ph_hero.jpg

p10883396_ph_hero.jpg

couldn't find anything really cute...

I like the shape of the rosehip but not the flowers nor the color of the flowers. I want something that is neutral in color (like LV or the signature Gucci like the Gucci belt is made of).

I have the LV musette salsa. It's perfect for the items you want to hold in it - as long as you carry your glasses in a soft holding case, not a thick hard one. (The bag is quite flat). There's the larger musette too but I don't like it so much.

Rasberry, you don't think the salsa is too big for a casual messenger day trip kind of bag. I don't really want it to look like a full fledged purse. Do you have a picture of you carrying one?