Small Blue Edith

1. Just ordered a small blue Edith on NAP. Will post pix when it gets here. Can't wait!!!!:wacko:
  2. Oooohhhh~~~ you got a really nice one! I can't wait to see it. Congrats!!!
  3. Yeah, I saw that too, but I think I like the blue Dior gaucho. I think I like something more over the shoulder, so I thought I would pass on edith for now. But the blue is beautiful and maybe I will regret this...!
  4. it's gorgy! although the "small" is actually the medium- correct?
  5. It's a gorgeous bag,and I'm really interested to see your pictures!! Hope it arrives soon:biggrin: .
  6. I hope the small is not the medium!! Does anyone know if it is for sure? I already have the medium Whiskey! I don't want another medium! I read about this and I thought it was a small version of the Edith, even smaller than the medium.

I'm going to see if I can cancel my order if it is indeed just the medium.

Accessory, I just received my blue Gaucho yesterday. It's going back. The prong on the main buckle goes behind the buckle instead of into the groove. Disappointed! I have pics on the main thread. The blue is really pretty, but the bag doesn't "do it" for me for the price. :sad:

Edit: I think the medium and the small are the same size. The measurements are very similar, and the price is the same. Chloe changes the price on items of different sizes. But the blue is very pretty...much different from whiskey. Get it anyway!
  8. congrats jehaga... I love the color so much... too bad I;m not a big fan of edith... do you know if it can be carried over shoulder or not?
  9. I cancelled the order just to be on the safe side. It'd be nice if there was a "small" edith.
  10. I really thought that the small bag on NAP looked smaller than the medium looks on most of our members...but maybe it's just because the model there is so tall.

Would be interesting to hear it from NAP though.

I'm sorry you cancelled your order,but I think it's for the best if you would have lost money returning anyway.
  11. There is no small... A friend of mine called Chloe yesterday and was told that the blue small is a medium turquise! :sad:

12. Hi, I bought the blue from NAP and its the medium as compared to the large which is about 19" W. I have the large in black and its substantially smaller.

Hope this helps.
  13. i really wish they would do a small! I love my medium edith but it would be great to have this bag in a little bit smaller size also!
  14. Hey, thanks ET!
    I'll make sure if I can find one that I really inspect it. Thanks for the heads up.
  15. Aside from the buckle issue, the bag is perfect. And Dior offered to send me one direct from the distributor, but I am going to pass.