Small black ritz flap **Pics**

Jenn.... and what are you expecting??:graucho:

I got the Ultimate soft a bit ago, but it's going back. I am on the list for the grey lady braid and Jill's pics of her brown expandable are screaming to me, so we'll see.

Kristi: Hi! Umm, a few expandables :shame:and 2 of my original fall bags might arrive tomorrow. I'll definitely post pics. I'm also still on the list for the grey LB. Did you not like the ultimate soft? The bag is gorgeous, but too high maintenance for me.

Thank you alouette, Selena, H, Purrrfect, kaka, Lainey. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

A few expandables! :nuts: What happened? I know, I know, there are some very beautiful bags this season, I KNOW!. I told myself I was going to resist cuz these darn prices are killing me. On principle alone I want to say NO MORE.:sweatdrop: BUT..... I won't, not right now. I'll just make sure I choose wisely.:graucho:

The ultimate soft is beautiful, just not for me I guess. I have my New Lock which is somewhat similar that I love.

Look forward to seeing your beauties as they come, as always thank you for sharing. I know I need to do the same soon.:shame:

I am really considering a brown expandable flap. I bought the pink color, but returned it as the color just wasn't for me, but I really like the bag itself. I'm kinda diggin the new version with the one strap in brown....maayybe.

Jenn,

It's never caught my eyes until just now when I saw your modelling pics. Really gorgeous! May I know where did you get it and how much? Is that the most updated version?