Small Balenciaga Wallet - Rough VIF

1. I just got back from Hong Kong and I happned to see this small wallet... I can't resist... I need to have her!!! :nuts: I'm a small wallet person and I never knew Balenciaga makes one until I saw this beauty. She is just a tad bigger than my LV wallet which I love dearly. Would like to share her with you in case you might be interested. :p
    IMG_1946.JPG IMG_1947.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1949.JPG IMG_1950.JPG
  2. Just for comparison.....
  3. sooo cute! :drool:
  4. Oh that's soooo cute!!!! I love rouge!:yes:
  5. ooooo it's so cute!!! :biggrin: And so's your LV one - it's very classy :yes:
    and btw I LOVEEEEEE Hong Kong it's the best city in the worlddddd! :yahoo:
  6. I have the same one in Black! I believe it's called the Portefeuille Zip Wallet; unfortunately, after I purchased it I realized that its really too small for me. Love the mirror inside!!

7. Love those.
  8. that is such a cute wallet!
  9. OMG I never knew it had a mirror inside! How cute! Love it! Congrats!
  10. lol - what a smallworld! I think I may have touched that exact same wallet!

Did you just get her from the Joyce Boutique in the Entertainment Building in Central?

If so, I almost bought that exact wallet a few weeks ago. Too funny! What a coincidence!

The wallet is gorgeous! I really wanted a black one though so I decided on getting a Gucci belt instead of this wallet.

The leather is SO soft! Congrats luvpurse!
  11. It is so cute.
  12. i've been wanting one of those for sooo long. its so pretty and the perfect size!
  13. congrats!! I love the little mirror! How much was this may I ask? and dimensions?
  14. Super cute! Love the red, it really stands out!