Small bag for all purposes (day and night)

1. Hi, I am going to get my first LV bag:yahoo: . But there are so many choices that I cant decide which one I should get! I am thinking about mono pochette twin GM, epi accessori, epi honfleur, vernis lexington...my budget is around 650...could you guys give me some suggestions plz? :rolleyes: besides those mentioned above, what would you pick for a small universal purse from LV with this budget? Thank you so so much:jammin:

2. Thought about the speedy,as its very versatile?
    Although i do like the idea of vernis lexington.

3. a Speedy 25 in Damier Ebony...

4. Popincourt, nice size for day and evening. Not too bulky and holds essentials.
    [​IMG] Beverly clutch.
    Perhaps a Pap 26
    [​IMG]
    Maybe even this [​IMG] sonatine

Personally I think the lextington is over priced for what you can get in there. Its pretty but over priced imo.

5. My vote is towards either a Papillon 26 or Speedy 25.

6. Speedy 25 - you can use it during the day (casual) and use it at night. I never change mine.

7. my vote goes to sonatine, think its a great shape for night time!

8. I love my sonatine. Definitely can be used day and night.

9. my vote is for the recital. I think it's $500, so you can get a matching cles if you so desire. The recital to me, is very versatile, can be dressed up or down and looks to hold quite a bit for such a smallish bag. Here is what elux has to say about it:
    Louis Vuitton Récital $500.00
    This functional, feminine pouch is ideal for the transition between day and evening. Held elegantly on the shoulder, the Récital offers an imaginative double-folded top opening, while the interior is sized for essential belongings: makeup kit, wallet, and cell phone.
    • Monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim and golden hardware
    • Unique fold-over flap closure with hidden snap
    • Raspberry alcantara textile lining
    • Inside patch pocket
    • Elegant shoulder strap
    • 7.9" L x 5.1" H x 2.5" W

10. ^^ forgot about that one!

11. speedy 25 for sure ;)

12. Speedy 25

13. If you don't need to carry a lot of stuff, then I would recommend the sonatine or popincourt. The popincourt is currently $750, but I think it's a cute handheld bag. I think both are great for day or night.

14. speedy 25!!!

15. Papillon or Speedy. They hold a lot, they're classic, and they work for both day and night. Also, the Alma is good--it carries a lot more than you would think (I don't know if that works with your budget, but it's worth the cost...)