slmi carly in tdf blue!!!

What am I missing? When I look at the dimensions of this leather bag compared to the large Carly, it is 1/2" "slimmer" in depth than the regular. I guess a half inch didn't strike me as "so skinny" or "too skinny" or really much different at all! The pictures make it look considerably slimmer, so are the dimensions incorrect?

What am I missing? When I look at the dimensions of this leather bag compared to the large Carly, it is 1/2" "slimmer" in depth than the regular. I guess a half inch didn't strike me as "so skinny" or "too skinny" or really much different at all! The pictures make it look considerably slimmer, so are the dimensions incorrect?
that's what I'm wondering too, b/c the strap drop length doesn't look any different either

The strap and leather accents on the bag are thinner so that must be what they are referring to I think. The size of the bag itself is the middle-sized Carly I've been wanting but had to settle for the medium as the large was too big to me.

The strap and leather accents on the bag are thinner so that must be what they are referring to I think. The size of the bag itself is the middle-sized Carly I've been wanting but had to settle for the medium as the large was too big to me.

Thank you! I didn't even notice the trim was different! I just assumed that after the Slim Flap and the Ali that a Slim Carly would be similarly smaller in the depth department!