Slim Shady's Back

1. Guess who’s back? Back again? Shady’s back, back again! The rumors about Eminem working on a new album are true so there goes his retirement plans. Slim Shady has been in the studio working on his first album in three years.

Eminem claims that he is mentally prepared to work again after sorting out his personal issues. Maybe Britney Spears should take some notes no?

'I'm always working - I'm always in the studio. It feels good right now. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio. I went through some personal things, but I'm coming out of those personal things now and it feels good.'

Source:
    www.hollywoodscoop.com

:wlae:

2. Yay!! I really love Eminem and am glad to see his talent isn't going to waste!!

Can't wait to hear some new stuff.

3. Cool! He's a brilliant artist.

4. I used to love Eminem! Can't wait to see what he's going to come up with! :smile:

5. ^^^
    I love Eminem, he is probably gonna come out with something great and make us loose it, hahahahaha!! lol

Every woman and boy to the dance floor, to the dance floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Woo!

Now I'm gonna make you dance
    It's your chance
    Yeah boy shake that ass
    Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
    Girl you know you're my world
    Alright now lose it
    (AH-AH-AH-AH-AH)
    Just lose it
    (AH-AH-AH-AH-AH)
    Go crazy
    (AH-AH-AH-AH-AH)
    Oh baby
    (AH-AH)
    Oh baby, baby
    (AH-AH)

I realize it's better if he rapped about violent things than actually doing them, but I personally didn't want to listen to violent lyrics.

And when it seemed like he was just trying to piss people off, he started annoying me.

But then, I heard stuff from The Eminem Show on the radio when it was coming out and I liked it. I bought The Eminem Show and that was followed by Encore and Curtain Call.

7. I really loved him... I know he is really really crass, but I loved him.

hope he does well

8. WOOOHOOO!!! Finally! Its about dangummin time!

9. LOl sometimes his lyrics can be harsh, but I own almost all his albums, I just love him.

10. they all say they are going to retire but they come back. that's great though.. there is something catchy about his music..

11. I LOVE Eminem. I know I shouldn't since I turned 40 but the man is brillant. :p I will definitely buy his new album.

12. I really hope that his comeback is better than Britney's :p

13. coincidence - i JUST turned in a research paper about him for my Race and Gender in Media class.

he's a great artists, i'm sure his new material will be awesome.

14. I am a fan too...can't wait for his new album.

15. love Eminem:tup: