Bottega Veneta

SLG Shopping Spree

BagEssence Posted By BagEssence Posted Sep 5, 2011

1. :dothewave::ps:
    love everything so beautiful

2. Congrats on your BV goodies! My favorite is the Ametiste croc card case - drooling....

3. What fun to get all those lovely goodies. Beautiful colors and very special items.

4. Oh, love a BV reveal...so pretty!

5. I love the stingray. BV sands down the skin so it is supple. My DH wanted a stingray, but he likes those crummy hard ones.

6. I love everything..that croc card case is TDF....Congrats..

7. Awww thank you so much BV ladies of tPF. You guys are the best!!!!! So much love, so much joy, I feel elated. Thank you again.

Especially for you ladies, a debut outing with the futuristic design clutch.

Attached Files:

8. That's exactly what my dad said!!! He wanted ones that are coarse!!! My jaw was gaping when he said there's something better than BV.

9. I sort of intentionally did not check the price of the croc card case.:graucho: Think if I did, I probably had second thought.

10. I love that stingray wallet! DH liked it too and I really wanted to get him that for his birthday but at the last min he decided to go for a Goyard :rolleyes:

11. BagEssence what great slgs you picked! I especially love the ametiste croc!

12. Wow you did great in terms of variety in function, color, and skin! Well worth the wait. :graucho:

13. was it brown? i have that one and have no idea how much it costed or the name. i received it as a gift and never used it so i wanted to sell it.

14. Omg, ur Ametiste croc card case....just amazing !!! Congrats !