• Tomato

• Mastic

• Tabac

• Vert Fonce

• Paprika

• Olive

• Oatmeal

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted plomb! I wasn't really feeling the color until I saw it IRL at NM Vegas. I couldn't walk out of the store without taking the plomb city home with me! It's a wonderful chameleon sort of a color. Black, grey, blue, gunmetal, all these colors within seconds of each other in different lighting situations. It's glorious!

I voted for Plomb/Steel ... I just got mine in today and it's so beautiful. It really can look like a silver, a black, a grey/blue depending on lighting. I think this photo is a good representation of the colour ...

Attachments

• first_2.jpg
    first_2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 177
I voted plomb! I wasn't really feeling the color until I saw it IRL at NM Vegas. I couldn't walk out of the store without taking the plomb city home with me! It's a wonderful chameleon sort of a color. Black, grey, blue, gunmetal, all these colors within seconds of each other in different lighting situations. It's glorious!

deja vu! This is what happened to me! A lone plomb city swept me off my feet at my local NM and without a second thought I adopted it! :love:

Iwas content with my collection when BAM -Tooshies pics pops up with that delicious scrumptious SIENNA. I lose sleep over the beauty....I am now at countdown to it's arrival...

Yaaaay:yahoo: You're soon-to-be my Sienna sista:heart:
Which style did you get?
Make sure you post pics when you receive her...and then you have to tell us how much you love her:wlae:

i voted for plomb, like many of you. can't wait to get my hands on a plomb day! to me it seems like a perfect understated colour - close to black but yet more luxuriant and not quite so rocker. black is great, don't get me wrong, but 'rocker chic' is just not my thing. i wear a lot of greys and subdued colours so this seems like the perfect choice, and i think it's going to work very well for many a fall wardrobe... :heart: