Sleeper/Dustbag with blue cord?

1. Has anyone ever seen this before? I recently came across a regular LV sleeper with a blue drawstring and have never seen this. Any help would be appreciated!

Selena

2. I don't remember these myself, but I believe one showed up in the authentication forum with a bag awhile back. Addy said they were made for a short time before they switched to the brown drawstring.

3. Thanks! Anyone else?

4. I have one that came with my speedy 30 from Saks about five years ago.

5. hmmm, never seen that. actually i have more dustbags that are non-drawstring. Only my Speedy 30 came with the brown drawstring

Is there a general rule on which dustbag LV uses for which style of bag?

6. ^^Nope, no rule. They just use whichever they have that fits the bag properly. They still have some of the old drawstring dustbags around in stores as well.

7. I have several dust bags that have the blue corded drawstring; they came with my older bags. I actually like them better than the new dust covers:smile:

8. Yes, LV made tan dust bags with the royal blue drawstring before changing to the dark brown drawsting.

The royal blue was also used in the coordinating boxes - ribbons - and the shopping bags - handles.

9. Thanks for all the information! You guys are great!!!!

10. yes, I got one of these dust bags with a backpack purchased about 5-6 years ago from LV in SF.

11. I had one it came with my SO Vachetta Alma back in the 1996...