Sleep Questions!!!!!

1. How many hours of sleep do you need?

Are you more of a morning or night person?
  2. I am def. a night person.

And I can sleep as much as 10 hours.

Sometimes I get mad at myself for LOVING to sleep that much that I choose to nap in the afternoon n just stay up allll night.

3. Well...During most of the week, I get around 5 or so hours of sleep per night. That's not enough for me. I'm so freaking tired during the day and I'm exhausted at night. I go to bed at around 10:30 (depending) and wake up at 4:30 on most days...On the weekends, I usually sleep around 8-10 hours.

I'm a "whenever I'm up" kind of person. I don't consider myself a grouch...
  4. I am a night person... like right now for example... I had to go to work at 7 pm, got out at 2:30 am. It's currently 6:53 am and I'm still awake. I can't seem to fall asleep. I hope this weird sleep schedule will only be for the holidays... :sweatdrop:
  5. I actually notice i'm more productive if i get less sleep for whatever reason! It's too bad though, cause i loovveee sleep. If i had it my way i'd sleep at least 10 hours.. I'm definitely a night person :smile:
  6. i'm def. a night person, and thank God i'm working freelance right now... i mostly work on my designs at night, also my meeting with colleagues are mostly at night, these last 4 months i alwayd slept when the sun comes up, usually at 5.30 AM, 8 AM tops. and woke up after 6-8 hrs.
  7. I need at least 6 hours of sleep and I am definitely a NIGHT person.
  8. I a morning person... my sleep has been dictated by my little ones. I have to get up when/before they get up around 6:30-7am. After chasing them around all day, I'm pooped & ready for bed after they go to sleep & I get my hot bubble bath- usually 9:30-10pm. I need at least 7-8 hours of sleep or I'm really hurting.

Funny, my husband is the exact opposite of me. He gets 5-6 hours a night & is fine with that. He usually doesn't go to bed until 2 am. He's def. a night person.
  9. I'm definately not a morning person at all!
    I haven't been well recently and haven't been able to sleep very well, always up until 1 or 2am and then sleeping until 12pm - i hate that, i don't like to sleep away the day.
  10. I am such a night owl! I get dreary in the afternoons, around 2-4pm, but I feel most alert at night into the wee hours of the morning. Regularly I get about 6 hours of sleep and that's fine for me (and that's usually 4-5 hours of sleep at night with an hour or so nap in the afternoon). I can definitely go for weeks with less though, my boyfriend is amazed at how little sleep I can go on. I'm in medical school now, so I guess I'm just preparing for the many sleepless nights in my future career, LOL. But every once in a while, it'll catch up and I can I'm doing now while home on vacation :graucho:
  11. I'm a night owl, but my health has forced me to go to bed at a regular hour (11:30). Of course, this is a good thing because I have to be at work at 9, so it's not like I could ever sleep in and make up for the loss of sleep later in the AM, but I still miss staying up! I do get 7-8 hours a night, though, and I function much better on 8 hours.
  12. I am a night person. I get to bed at around 1-2 am, but have to get up at 6 am. I just can't get to sleep! I'm so tired during the day at work. On weekends, I sleep way too much. I'm up until my usual 1-2, but I sleep until noon.
  13. I am a night person as well. I can't seem to switch:shrugs: , even though I have to get up early with the munchkins.
  14. To be honest I don't know what I am? I'm up at 6 am after sleeping 8 hours but am tired most of the day, can't wait to get out of work, However, around 8 pm get a second wind. Thats when I start vacumming, dusting whatever. Then I make myself go to bed around 11 since I know I have to get up in the morning. Maybe I'm just bored?
  15. I am the same way with my second wind. It always seems to hit me around early evening:confused1: