sky blue twiggy BIN $700 :)

1. i think it looks gorgeous. i was just looking at it. great price too!
  2. im eying on that auction too~~the color is sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!im just not sure if i need another blue bags.....
  3. It is gorgeous. Oh, you MUST get it! Because if you don't, I might and my credit card is not very happy right now! :lol:
  4. Oooh it's gorgeous! The more I see sky blue the more I want one...!
  5. save me ladies..and go get it!!!!:lol: :roflmfao:

i need to save for my sister's bag....hehehe...*hint hint* "F" - love yah girl!!!
  6. I wish I could get it :love: .... she even offers free shipping within Canada :roflmfao:
  7. it is such a great price. i wish i was more into the twiggy style because lots of great twiggys have been coming up on eBay lately.
  8. Love ya back Amour!!:love: :roflmfao:
  9. Do y'all know if the sky blue medium motorcycle could still be available through any of the approved resellers - or would that be a wasted effort to try to find it anywhere other than eBay?
  10. The leather looks sooo pretty and at such a good price....must resist...its not on my list....
  11. omg!! get it...its ga ga gorgeous!! i love it...
  12. somebody got it! (not me) ! :smile:
  13. Oh yes !!!!!!!!! It's already gone . . . wow ! I'm soooo sorry "N" - I'm sure you'll find a dream bag for your sister soon, don't be sad honey ;):heart::love:
  14. Totally! So you've tried on the Twiggy and you're sure it doesn't work? It seems wrong for me cuz I'm only 5'2", but then I know other petite members seem to really like it. I'm beginning to wonder if I should learn to like this style...