Sky Blue Day

marla - i saw sky blue today, not in the day style but city/first/work and it was GORGEOUS!!! i also tried on the day style in black and loved it :yes: i think you will be VERY pleased.

please post pics when you get it!

The Sky Blue is gorgeous, especially the city with GSH! Had to have it. Also, after saying I didn't like the EB because it is too dark...walked in and saw it with the RH and loved it! Had to have it too! These Bbags are veerrryyy habit-forming! :okay:

Marla, I would love to have a buddy to go into the city with. Maybe in the spring when the weather warms up. Right now, I am waiting for the EB so this will give me some time to save for the next one! I also don't know anyone into bbags, or for that matter, anyone who would spend money like that on bags. My friends would consider committing me if they knew!

Luvhandbags, are you saying you bought both. How wonderful. Please post pics for us!!!!!!!

I saw Sky Blue City with GGH & the colour is so gorgeous! It is such a vibrant blue, like sunshine bouncing off the clear blue sea. Congrats marla523 & post pictures when you get yours!