Skunk and Puma are Thrilled about the Big Orange Stack!!

Great reveal!! Les jardins d'armenie is one of my favorite patterns...and I am in love with the LdR shawl!

Please post modeling shots :biggrin:.

And your kitties are so cute too!

Yippee lisab! All your new things are beautiful, from your tiny colorful scarf ring to your silks to your gorgeous new tosca beauty! I'm an agenda person too, and I love the one you chose. Skunk and Puma are dolls - yes, I'm sure your enthusiasm and activity knocked them right out. Wear everything in good health! Sorry I missed the live reveal last night. Your collection is fast multiplying! How exciting.

Big congrats on everything especially your Tosca Birkin this is my fav colour , I have Tosca in a Kelly, gloves and a kelly dog, wear everything in the very best of health. Also love the kitties so cute.

Everything is just simply perfect!! I can't wait to see your modeling photos of your two new giant silks. I'm considering those as well so I'm super excited to seee!!

Congrats on all of your goodies! I can't pick a favorite!

Amazing haul Sparkle dear, and I can't wait to see your silks draped on you this coming season! Ms. Tosca is a perfect choice for your stable as well. Kiss the kitties for me. :woohoo::hugs::hbeat:

Congratulations on your wonderful new H pieces. The shawls are stunning and the Tosca Birkin is TDF!:woohoo: The kitties are super cute too. They must have loved all the ribbon! :love:

LOVE everything Sparkle!! The tiger print is just stunning & of course I love the Tosca B. It was my first B (except in size 40) & it remains a favorite of mine. The kittens were too cute helping out. My kitty loves to play in my boxes & bags. Check this out...

View attachment 2280895

OMG!!! Now that is a cat--poor precious Puma and Skunk are rescue kittens. Your baby is over the moon unreal. I would love to smooch him!!

Please don't wake me from this beautiful dream! Loving EVERYTHING dear lisa!!!! You are gonna slay us all with your gorgeousness adorned with your Tosca beauties!! HEAVENLY! (Love your 140's and your shawl is crazy sweet! Don't get me started on that scarf ring! I can't wait to get my hands on these new enamels!!!!) :smile:

Hello darling friend, and guess what: the scarf ring also comes in Brazil!! Run honey, run!!

Love love love everything! It was nice to see you in the boutique my dear! What a chance encounter.

I know. I loved seeing your beautiful face and Black Birkin!!

Lisa, what a wonderful haul!!! congrats on all your scarfs and the scarf ring and your kittens are too cute!! and miss tosca is beautiful...and love that we are LdR twins :smile: many congrats!!

Chincac, I totally thought of you and giggled knowing I was going to be your twin.

LOVE everything!!! Wear them in good health!!!

Is it wrong that skunk and puma stole the show for me...especially with all the amazing fabulousness!!!!???

Wrong? Silly girl. When could a dead piece of leather of cloth ever be grander than kitttens? There would be something WRONG with YOU!! :biggrin: