Skulls or Tattoo purse

Jessp831

Jul 13, 2007
Hi all! I have been searching the internet for about 1 week for a great looking skull and crossbones or tattoo purse. I have only found a couple things but they are HIGH dollar. I go through purse phases too quickly to spend alot on one purse. Anyone have any suggestions of where to look?
I already checked out the betseyville website

Thanks

I'd say Shelly Litvak bags, but they are really pricey. There's also this Dan W bag with skulls:
http://www.ebags.com/dan_w/mortisha...senger/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=94562
94562_1_1

It comes in black on black, too. If you don't need leather, YakPak has some pretty cute skull print fabric bags, too.

Thanks all. I cant believe how hard it has been to find the perfect purse. I still cant seem to find the perfect one. I need one that zips cause I drop mine too much, hehehe.

I love all those bags.. I am a huge skull fan. I have a Thomas Wylde bag that I adore but in addition I also have a few less expensive skull bags.. I found a great one in Key West on the beach. Its very Pirates of Carribean inspired.

I hate skulls on any item. This is the least cute symbol imaginable. Why pay anything for this, it's disgusting? The trend is going to fade in a few months, so everyone is just going to throw all this stuff away.