Skull coming back!

The skull hangs better than I thought it would since its a keyfob instead of charm. I gotta have it! ok....OMG....your baby is darling!!!!!!!! Why oh why couldn't I have had a girl! Two boys here and not willing to try for another! LOL ...Those Babylegs are TOO CUTE! oh..so sweet!:girlsigh:

Yes, having a girl is fun. She already has a closet full of clothes for the fall. How young is too young for her first Coach? My husband insists that our 3 year old boy needs a Nintendo Wii for Christmas. If he buys that then I think that Amira NEEDS her first coach bag. ;) Maybe a little wristlet to match my diaper bag?

I don't think I'm going to keep the keyfob on that black bag. I hardly ever get to carry anything besides a diaper bag. I'm not sure what I'll do with the keyfob, I just had to have it!

Lauren

I don't think I'm going to keep the keyfob on that black bag. I hardly ever get to carry anything besides a diaper bag. I'm not sure what I'll do with the keyfob, I just had to have it!

Lauren[/quote]

I would buy a black diaper bag or tote to use as a diaper bag and then put the skull keyfob on it! That would be cute. I'm just now getting out of the phase of diaper bags. I've had a diaper bag as my purse for 6 years now! SO excited my youngest (3yrs) is finally potty trained! I get to carry a Coach purse again! woo hoo!

Oh! I just noticed her matching socks. Arg, I'm not a big fan of babies but yours is adorable and makes me want to coo over her! Lol. Oh yeah, the skull charm is nice too, I'm wanting it now.