Skull Charm??!!

1. What's up with the skull charm on I see it there, but I can't add it to my cart or anything.
    Anyone know?
  2. I saw that too. Coach may be bringing it back online!:tup:
  3. I kinda want one of those. i don't know what I'm going to do with it. It won't look right on my ali.
  4. hmm, where are you guys seeing this online?? I don't see it under the charms section.
  5. I don't see it either. I'm with you, Awesomejones...I don't have a bag it would look "great" on, but I want it anyway! Who says a skull can't look good on your Ali?! I say go for it if you like it thats all that matters...:supacool:
  6. just called 888 and it's not available and they're not bringing it back
  7. :crybaby:
  8. you have got to be kidding me!? $103!! NO thanks. I don't like it THAT much...LOL
  9. At around 4pm today I browsed around and there it was under charms..hmmmmm, that's strange if they say it isn't coming back!:confused1:

I just looked agin and it's still there under charms. If they aren't bringing it back then they should get it off the site.
  10. It's another thread posted that it's on backorder but with a different style number. And apparently its now a KEYFOB instead of a charm.
  11. ok seriously people, it's not there...........if someone sees it again, can you please post the link
  13. how did you find that cuz if you do the pulldown menu under accessories, it doesn't show up w/the other charms and if you type in skull, nothing comes up either.