Skinny jeans no longer in fashion?

1. I recently purchased a perfect fit true religion skinny jeans. I fall in love after trying it on. Yesterday, I showed it to my sister and she said "why did you get a skinny jean". Its no longer in style. Wide legs are in style now". Is that true? :confused1:

2. Yes, wide legs are IN now. But, dont worry. Skinny jeans can still be worn still. To me, they're still IN and I still wear mine.

3. Yes, it went out of style really fast because of poor sales. Skinny jeans are hard to pull off, unlike the wider leg jeans. Anyways, jeans are jeans, as long as you can wear it with something current and pull it off, I am sure it will still be okay.

4. Don't worry so much about what's "in" and what's "out". It's all about how you wear it- in my opinion, it's more stylish not to be a slave to trends.

5. They may be out, but I look really stupid in wide leg jeans. So I wear slim or flare jeans.
    HTH!

6. WHAT? I blinked and the skinnies are out?

I am sure they will be ok thru summer...

7. Yeah, don't worry about it. As long as you like them and they fit you perfectly, everything is all right.

8. I think a lot of women have absorbed the message (from Oprah, etc) that boot cuts or flares are the most flattering, and are sticking to those styles. But my opinion is that what you like and what looks good on you is always in style! So if you like your skinny jeans, go for it!

9. poor sales? says who? :wtf:

i barely every see anyone wearing anything other than skinny jeans :confused1:

10. Thank you for your replies ladies. I will be rocking my skinny jeans this summer, hopefully I won't look outdated. :p Does this mean leggings are out of style too?

11. Mags say skinny jeans and leggings are out, but they're still widely worn around in NYC so you're good previousmoment. I am going to get a pair to stick into my cute boots. I do agree with the statement that boot cut/flare is the most universally flattering though.

12. i love love my skinny jeans and tights... im not giving those up anytime soon.

I make it for work me so forget about what trend says.
    skinny is still IN for me.

13. Stuff that looks good on never goes out of style. I'll wear both skinny and widelegs, regardless of trendiness. Variety is the spice of life! Don't limit yourself.

14. Stuff that looks good on never goes out of style. I'll wear both skinny and widelegs, regardless of trendiness. Variety is the spice of life! Don't limit yourself.

15. Maybe because it's summer. I bet they'll be back in fall.