Skin problems

Try calling around some beauty supply stores in your area and see if any of them stock Tend Skin. Also, maybe you can call or e-mail the Tend Skin company and ask if they can give you a list of retailers?

By the way, I have some mild keratosis pilaris. It goes away when I moisturize well with rich body creams (as opposed to lotion). You should be able to find medicated body lotions with lactic acid or urea at drug stores that will help, too.

OOOOO....I have the same problem with bumps when I save so I switch to waxing. It doesn't help much because those bumps already became black spots. Now that I wax, I get ingrown hair and I can't wax those either. I don't really know how to explain it. If I touch my legs I can't feel the hair because it's inside my skin. How do I get rid of that? :hysteric:

Good luck with the tend skin... I was going to say that was what I used... just beware... it stings a little bit when you put it on! But it does keep the bumps away! My salon gave it to me for after a bikini wax and I've used it ever since. Hope it works for you!