Skin Care Regime?

1. I've never kept a skin care regime but I'm looking to start and need some suggestions. My skin is pretty normal with both dry and oily patches. What do you do? Which products do you use?
  2. I use dermalogica skin care products

Cleanse, tone, moisturize, sunblock

Cleanse, tone, moisturize

twice a week I use an exfoliating scrub and twice a week I do a mask :cutesy:
  3. I use a mixture of brands (Clinique, Olay, Sephora, drugstore brands)

Morning and night:
    - cleanse
    - tone
    - moisturise

Exfoliate once a week
    Mask once a week

I think one of the most important things is to be consistant with your regime. And drink lots of water.
  4. Arbonne's anti-aging line here. LOVE that stuff.
  5. Those of you who use serums, do you use tthem twice a day? Do you have both a day and night moisturizer or one for both times?
  6. i have night/day moisturizers and night/day serums, lol:
    night - boots beauty serum or bliss sleeping peel + la mer
    day - skinceuticals CE ferulic + skinceuticals daily pore minimizing moisturizer
  7. I have normal to oily skin and both morning and night, I wash, tone, and moisturise. Once a week I will exfoliate and use a mask. For the cleanser, toner and moisturiser I use Shiseido The Skincare. To exfoliate, good ol' St Ives Apricot Scrub, and then Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque.

And yes, I use different day and night moisturisers.

8. I used to have pimples when I was younger. It seems to have calmed down a lot and I have clear skin now.

At night I just use a simple cleanser and follow it with a toner (right now I'm using the green Proactiv Toner, but I'm just trying to finish the bottle off). If I see anything that even resembles/feels like a bump or a pimple on my skin, I put Clean & Clear Persa-Gel Spot Treatment on it (works WONDERS) and it dries it up before it matures.

In the mornings, I shower and then when my skin has dried I just put on tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 to protect from the sun.

I might start using eye creams and other anti-aging creams on my face soon. I'm only 18, but they say an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. ;)
  9. A simple skincare regime is vital.

What I do is:
    Cleanser, tone, treat, eye cream, moisturize face, moisturize neck, sunscreen.

Masks every 2 days - I use a range from Dermalogica, Kiehls, Laura Mercier, Bliss.