SKII Air Touch Foundation

1. Hi Everyone!

I am new to the forum and excited to be here! I have learned a ton in just the few days of checking out all of your posts!

This is where I heared about the SKII Air Touch Foundation. I WANT THIS STUFF!!! :yahoo: Problem is, I don't really have a Saks anywhere near me! I could probably buy all of the refills and the starter kit for the price it would take me to actually drive to one. Can anyone give me any makeup comparisons for the BP-4 and the BR-6 or maybe even a celebrity skin color to go by for either of those? I am a normally a pretty fair skined Caucasian but from being in the sun I have developed a medium tan and I don't burn easily at all. Bare Escentuals medium collection seems to work well on me when I am this tan.

What does everyone think? Will Saks return it for a different color if one doesn't work out? Don't get me wrong, I've never returned makeup before..but I've also never spent so much.

I really appreciate the help! I hope my description wasn't too vague!

Thanks everyone! :tup:

2. i tried that today actually, it looked so natural, it didn't look like i was wearing anything.

3. Saks will return a different color if it doesnt work out (i had to return my first tube of laura mercier tinted moisturizer). i don't know about online though because i think online must be in its original packaging. have you tried going on makeup alley? sometimes the girls there give their colors in other brands so you can more easily determine the color you should use.

4. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I just got it today and LOVEEEEEE IT!!!! No returns here! I got the BP-4 and it seems to match great! :heart::heart::heart: