SJP with Balenciaga Hobo?

1. This looks like a b-bag to me, but I don't recognize the color and the base looks weird (so does the bale)...can anyone tell me if this is a Balenciaga hobo, and what color it is?

I just :heart: SJP! She is SO cute.

SJPandhubbyPeople resized.jpg
  2. its a balenciaga shrug

3. I'm not going to be much help, since I can't tell either... but she IS so cute!! hehe I just finished watching season 6 of SATC and I just ADORE her!

4. Could that be the shrug?

5. LOL I was too late to reply!

6. What is the difference between the Shrug, the Courier, and the shoulder bag....or is there one? I am getting confused!

7. im positive its a shrug! i have one in magenta

8. i am pretty sure the shrug does not close on top, it just has a flap.

9. there's a big difference, et. The shrug is on ateliernaff, it's smaller than the day - and the courier is the biggest with a long strap.

10. yup yup the shrug in chocolate? very pretty! havent seen that color before- usually I see it in a caramel color

I think LP had/has one...

11. Is the Shrug the same as the shoulder bag? Going to ateliernaff to check this out! Thanks. :flowers:

Edit: Found it! Okay, big difference. About the same size, overall style, but the sides are very different, no zip pocket, and a flap with double buckles. I have never seen this one before. If anyone has this, please post pics! Does Balenciaga still sell this style? (Say that three times fast!)

12. I saw the shrug for sale at Shirise's website (before they took them down) with this season's colors, so looks like they're still making it

13. Yes, Shirise definitely has some. I saw them when I was there.

14. I saw them too, didn't care for them. Shirise guy said they aren't as popular as the City/First ..