Sizes of flap bag

1. I'm getting ready to buy the 2.55 flap bag, but am confused as to what the sizes are. I believe there is small, medium, large and jumbo?

What are the measurements of these bags? I'm trying to compare it with similar bags in my closet to see what it looks like. Unforutunately I can't go to the Chanel boutique any time soon but I'm hoping someone can help me :biggrin:
  2. there's also a mini, that has one chain instead of two
  3. I read somewhere that these are the sizes for the flap bag:

small - 9" x 5.5" x 2.5"
    medium - 10" x 6" x 3"
    jumbo - 12" x 8" x 3"

I talked so an SA at the Hawaii Chanel and he said that sometimes SA get confused with the medium and the large size, since it's only about an inch longer. Can someone confirm what size is the large? I've seen various posts that 10" x 6" x 3" is the large, then what size is the medium? I'm totally confused... :blink:
  4. Can someone please tell me the price of the 255 medium in caviar leather? I tried doing a search but there is just so much info! And i am a total chanel newb when it comes to anything but the cambon.
  5. i'm sure there is a 14" one too....i've seen one in the reissue too!
  6. Perhaps the Reissue 228 is 14". I have yet to see a larger size than the Jumbo in the Classic Flap Bag.