Size T2?

1. I've been looking at a J Crew Plaza jacket. I found one for sale online The size is T2. I know nothing about those kinds of sizes. Can anyone help me figure that out? I was told the T2 is more fitted than the regular sizes, is that correct?

2. I'd guess it's a Tall 2...

3. The t is for tall

4. What confuses me is that from the measurements she told me, it's pretty much about a size 8 or so. I was also thinking T2 meant tall 2. But it seemed so much bigger than that. I usually wear a size 8 or so, but it seems like the T2 is about my size. Weird....

5. Does the T mean tailored maybe?

6. Morgan de Toi clothing comes in sizing like that: T1, T2, T3, etc. T2 is around a UK size 12 so that would be an american 8 i think.

7. Thanks. The seller had a size 10 and a T2 and she said they were pretty much the same size. So it didn't make any sense that it was a tall size 2. The difference should have been a lot more then.

8. I thought T2 was a medium in UK sizing. Is it a UK seller?

9. No the seller is American. I managed to find the same style coat from another seller, and it's a "regular" size, so I don't need to think about the t sizes anymore.

10. If the size on the jacket is a T2 then it means a size 2, but for women over 5'9 I believe. I wear a lot of JCrew to work, and if you are a size 8 I don't think it would work for you.