Size of zip opening on the Purse

1. I am contemplating a Grenat Purse for work but I notice that the size of the zip opening at the top is smaller than the width of the bag itself, with the corners at the top sort of pinched together.

Does anyone have a Purse and can measure the size of the opening? I work only part time and don't like the idea of a City or Work (too structured) or... the Part Time! And The Shopping is opened at the top. I want to be able to slip documents in the Purse. Do you think the opening at the top would allow me to fit in a 15" computer notebook?

Thanks ladies!

2. Hi--just the zipper part (not the leather on each side) on my purse is approx. 11 1/2". I don't think you'd get the notebook into that.

3. I have a purse too. I struggle to get magazines through the size of the zipper opening but then once they are in they are fine. However, it will probably be too small for you!

4. Thanks susan-eric and iluvhandbags. Dang! I was really wanting a Purse, but now I may have to get the City or Work.

5. Have you considered a Shopping? There is a thread going on right now about it. It doesn't have a zipper at the top, and seems to be more of a tote style.

6. The size is small. you would have to slide s magazine or a notebook in sideways