Six Weeks on the Purse Forum = 20 Balenciagas

Wow - that is completely jaw-droppingly amazing! GREAT collection and I LOVE how you've arranged them on your couch! They look like they're in a showroom!

Gorgeous! I'm especially jealous of your 04 Rose First and your 06 Blueberry City!! DROOLS!

Congrats on building up an enviable collection in such a short period of time - you've been having a field day on eBay!

After taking a second look at your sofa I must say that it also is amazing, not only for the design and the fabric, but also and especially for the craftmanship.

OMG, everything has been millimetrically calculated.

There's not one single stripe that hasn't been centered, not one single button that's not centered in between the foldes stripes... Amazing craftmanship, really.

May I ask who the designer or craftman is?

Trama turgo, the couch is an older Baker - I had it re-upholstered in Scalamandre fabric. I also have matching chairs. And thanks for noticing the precise placement of the buttons, pleats, etc. You are definitely a stickler for detail. Not too many people would have noticed all of that. There is an upholstery shop here who does beautiful work - the bad thing about it is when you have a piece there, it can sometimes take six months or longer. But it is worth it when it comes back home. And the gentleman who does the best work is probably 70+ years old - he is from the old school, a German who is so proud of his work. I have other pieces that he has done that are incredible - if you would like to see more, just pm me. I love furniture too! :rolleyes:

You have so many of the highly coveted colours, an absolutely stunning collection!!

So I have to know, whats next on your wish list? You seem to have covered the whole spectrum! Wait.....no orange....you need an orange!:yahoo:

Wow...That sight is amazing...just like your couch! Would love to see the rest of the room...er...I mean the rest of the collection...LOL! Testament to good taste...

Just a little hint to you...Stay away from the Hermes Board...You could do some real damage there...:yes: