Site looks just like The Purse Forum

1. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I happened to find this
    site when I was looking for info. on Chanel. It looks just like this site, even some of the pics posted are the TPF? Hope it is ok to post this link
    but I can't understand how it looks so similar. (it is called The Handbag Forum)
  2. They copy large portions of tPF in order to make money off the search engine traffic that they may get. Not much that can be done about this from our end.
  3. even on the side menu under louis vuitton is says tpf meets.

that sucks they are practically stealing from you guys
  4. That's what I thought too! I didn't think it was allowed - WOW that really does suck!
  5. Just file them under "Fake Sites"! Ours is the real deal!
  6. ^^ Thats what I thought when I first opened it, A fake purse forum! We'll need a site to authenticate if your purse forum is real.
  7. There will always be TONS of 'knock-off' sites.

Just let us know about them. The best we can do is contact their advertisers and hope that they will not advertise with them :yes:

We are still the real deal!! :yes:
  8. Horrible they can get away with stealing. Makes me mad. It's so unfair to Megs and Vlad. :sad:
  9. UGH... that's so lame!
  10. :cursing::cursing::cursing: i wont visit any of those sites...tPF all the way, megs and vlad!
  11. :wtf: holy crap! down to the names of the forums.. can people not use their own imagination to come up with ideas for their board??? i mean, imitation is the sincerest flattery and all but come on *rolls eyes*
  12. I *think* that you can actually contact their web hosting company and claim infringement on your intellectual property rights...they can shut the site down or issue a warning...

13. I saw that too. Geez, have some pride while you're stealing.
  14. That site is just sad. Really pathetic.