Sissi Rossi Maxi Bag $284.40

1. I have a Sissi Rossi Maxi Bag in Black in my cart at Shopbop....$284.40...if anyone wants it let me know and I will release it. Sometimes it will post to the site immediately, other times it can take up to 30 minutes to reappear. If I don't hear anything I will release it in about 5 minutes!
  2. OMG I definitely want that bag but I think it may already be gone. But thanks for thinking of us and posting!!!
  3. Hi there, Actually I haven't released it yet! I will go ahead and take it out of my cart will probably take a few minutes to post. Hope you get it!
  4. It's there!
  5. I've got it!!! Thanks so much. Now does anyone want the Vanessa Bruno bag I currently have in my cart b/c I'm opting for this Sissi Rossi. Here's some pix of the bag I currently have ($231.90).

And thanks again mlm4485!
    vbrun2001118829_prod_zoom_front.jpeg vbrun2001118829_prod_zoom_back.jpeg
  6. wow, what a great deal!
    Congrats sango!!!

If anyone saw it again at this price, please let me know! I'd love to get one too!!!! Thanks!
  7. I have one in my cart now. Let me know if you'd like me to release it.

8. Bluebe....I'll bet someone else was stalking the bag and when I let it go, they grabbed it up b4 you got to it! Maybe they'll let it go again...we'll keep watching!:tup:
  9. I have it in my cart but haven't heard back from her. Pretty soon it's going to release itself.

10. She just PMd me....she's stalking the sale page!!
  11. Oh no. Okay releasing it now!

12. Boy, I hope she gets it this time! I just sent her a PM and told her that you had it in your basket! This is soooo funny! Earlier this afternoon, I saw it and held it in my cart twice until she was back online and could respond. Then when I released it, you must have been stalking the sale page and grabbed it up for her! :roflmfao::roflmfao: At least she had two of us looking out for her....OMG..I do hope she succeeds this time!

13. It's there...It's there!!! Fingers Crossed! PLEASE HURRY BLUEBE...This is making me nervous! HEHE!
  14. Haha. It's there, it's there!!!
  15. put it back in your cart for her! Its an awesome bag... a MUST HAVE. i'm wearing mine today and I LOVE IT. its TDF!