Sir Alistair Rai

Are you kidding me?? I didn't think they could charge my CC until it shipped!

Yea that's what I thought too! I just got my statement yesterday and was shocked to see the charge AND they charged it the day after I ordered it! I've called them prior to this to see when the scarves would ship out and they said it was going to ship out last week, but still no scarf and I emailed them again on friday and have not gotten a response yet. Now I'm really mad so I will be calling them again on monday.

i'm getting mine from singer22, they charged my card day after too. they actually put a double charge to make sure it goes through?!?! :/ it's supposed to arrive around end feb and we'll see how it goes.

mooks: label360 emailed me today saying that the new ship date for the scarves is supposed to be 2/20. They didn't say anything about charging my card already and I didn't have a chance to call them today. So we'll see when 2/20 rolls around :s

Thanks for that! Did you get an order confirmation? I still haven't had one.....

i never got an order confirmation from them either and I called them this morning and they said they charge your credit card when you place your order to guarantee your order :weird: I've never even heard of any store doing this but apparently thats how they do things. I'm not happy abt it but i really want the scarf!!

mooks: i spoke to label360 again today for an update on the scarves. Now they saw they will receive the shipment sometime next week and that it will go out the same day to customers that have pre ordered. I'm getting tired of waiting!! :hysteric:

I still haven't even had an order confirmation from them!! They've charged my cc though. I've got it in my head that I won't get it until April and if it turns up sooner it'll be a nice surprise

I ordered mine from BlueHeavenBoutique.com, however the pink dupatta scarf.. they said they should be getting in the scarves by next week as well.. maybe sir alistair rai sends them all at the same time?

I realy want my pink scarf!!!

mooks: i spoke to label360 again today for an update on the scarves. Now they saw they will receive the shipment sometime next week and that it will go out the same day to customers that have pre ordered. I'm getting tired of waiting!! :hysteric:

Any sign of your scarf yet? Still haven't got mine or even heard from them......