Sir Alistair Rai

1. Hi all!

Has anyone bought one of the Sir Alistair Rai scarves? Or even seen one in real life? They look good but wondered how the quality is

Thanks! :flowers:

2. I've been wanting one pretty badly. I've seen them on several online websites, but haven't gotten the courage to buy one---not sure if the color combinations would work with me!

3. I'm hoping to get the white Karma one but want to know if the quality is ok

4. The quality is fine, I wore mine all winter and got lots of compliments on it.

5. ^^^ Thanks so much! Shame they are all on pre-order until April

6. I love the Sir Alistair Rai scarves!!
    I actually got mine a month or two before the crazy preorders started.. I checked back after because I unfortunately lost it and it was a hassle to get a second one! I have the white and blueberry one.

They are quite soft and I love how its the longa nd wide so I can do so many things with them!

7. So a good investment? Mind you they are pretty cheap

8. yes definitely!! I just ordered my pink dupatta scarf! ^^

9. Ok, better get on a waiting list then......although I could be on it until April!! :crybaby:

10. I dont think they're on backorder at shopintuition.com

11. From personal experience. I wouldn't trust what it says with the backorder notice. They might be still on backorder until Late feb/Early march. They just have the slowest shipping and worst CS, IMO. Two of my items from different orders took over a month to come and it wasn't even on back order! Although I have heard of some girls with perfectly ok experiences with them.. but the general consensus i think is that they're slow.

12. In the end I ordered it from Label 360 on pre-order. Elise there was soooo helpful!!

13. i ordered mine in the beginning of january from label360 and I'm still waiting for it. They keep pushing back the ship date but they already charged my credit card when I ordered it.:cursing:

14. yikes! I ordered mine from Blue Heaven Boutique.. its supposed to ship 2nd or 3rd week of feb.. we will have to see how that goes. :push:

15. Are you kidding me?? I didn't think they could charge my CC until it shipped!