*sings* She wore BLUE VELVET....er....Clemence

1. 35cm Birkin is here though I'm still unsure on what the color it is. I'm leanning towards Sapphire. I took these pics of it in natural light (no flash) outside. The listing stated "Togo" but I say Clemence which is basically the same anyway I guess. LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. And here is the side-by-side comparison of it with my 35cm Rouge Garance in Clemence

RougeGarance-BlueBirkin1.jpg RougeGarance-BlueBirkin2.jpg RougeGarance-BlueBirkin3.jpg
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! It looks like Sapphire Blue Clemence to me now that I see the third photo with that lovely bit of slouch. :love: What a rare find! :flowers:

4. It is a beautiful color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats japster!!!

I would think it is Togo since it got this vertical streak. But i could be wrong.

So very pretty !!!!!!

5. ooh what a pretty bright blue!! congrats on a beauty!!

6. Wow, what a gorgeous color! Congrats Japster, she is tdf!!!

7. It is LOVELY!!! That is the bag I was eyeing too...so glad it went to a good home...of course, if you ever want to part with it....hmmm!!!! :smile:

8. aha you are right, forgot about the vertical streak. :smile:

9. ^^really? Clemence doesn't have that vertical streak? I didn't know that! Regardless, it's beautiful!

10. It looks AMAZING!! CONGRATULATIONS, Elana! Whatever the leather is, it's gorgeous. Do you remember that photo of Katie Holmes (?) on the Stars and Hermes thread recently and her blue birkin? I think this might be the same color.

Wow, your new baby sure is beautiful. :smile:

11. Japster!!!! Where did you find that beauty? The color is just gorgeous! Congrats!

Maybe you can ask your SA for clear answer for the color...?

12. pretty!!!!

13. WOW, what a Beautiful Bag, and you got her so soon!! Enjoy and Congratulations!! JUST WONDERFUL!:yahoo:

14. OMG!!! This is so beautiful! I love the blue~~ So stunning and electrifying~~ :love: :nuts:

15. Wow! Its such a gorgeous color! Congrats darling!!