Single on V-Day with No LV in Sight

1. Happy Valentine's Day to all you other single people who don't have a DH, SO or even a BF to give you LV, chocolate, a flower or even a hug today.

I'm happy for everyone in a relationship who has posted or is going to post their gift today but I wanted to make sure the rest of us were remembered, too.

I can't afford to buy everyone here a miroir heart but I can give you a virtual <hug> and wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. You're special to me.

2. Aww, I'm single too, here are some hugs for you too!! Here are some flowers as well: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :biggrin:

3. aww this is so sweet - thank you so much. This is my first V-day without a BF in 7 years...but i made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's to everyone here! :party:

4. HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL who are single.. lets share hugs...:heart::flowers:

i am single tooo:supacool:

5. Restricter... be my valentine because I have no man in my life.

I bought my silver Monte carlos for myself...

6. Although I'm not single, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day anyway :smile:

7. Restricter.....Happy Valentine's Day! You are a sweetie!

8. Wishing everyone a very happy Valentine's day!!

9. Awww, how sweet!

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely fellow singles!

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

10. Man this day sucks LOL happy v-day! :heart::heart:

11. Happy Valentine's day to you all. Its the day of love and friendship. Thanks for being there to read all my LV drama!!

12. Thank you Restricter & everyone else here I was just about to lose the will to live. It's my 1st Valentines day on my own for 15 years & I'm so happy I'm not the only one flying solo!

Happy Valentines Day :heart:

13. Yay for us! Happy Valentine's day - this day is so depressing!

14. I am not single; however, hubby has the flu so I am on my own for Valentines Day!!!!!!!!! To all the single people members out there, Happy Valentines Day and hugs to all of you!

15. For the first time in as long as I've been dating (years!), I'm not single this Valentine's Days. I'm sending out a big hug to you all. And as a prior serial single gal, VD is only one day, love yourself and if you want, buy yourself a little something. Relationships come and go but remember you'll ALWAYS have yourself, be proud of that.

Okay, jumping off my soapbox..