Singapore TPFers - Let's meetup!

i just came from oranGetRee's thread. goodness, you saw not just one bbag the moment you arrived from Perth! and such rare colours somemore! my rarerest unicorn moment is a white pony city. welcome back, jo_ee! :flowers:

^ thanks, glossie! I was so surprised, looks like Bal bags are really the bags of the moment in SG huh! Even my mum now can spot a Bal bag thanks to me! :P But she's forever asking me if it's real, LOL!

Welcome home, jo_ee! :flowers::flowers:I was in town too but pretty late around 7pm @ Tangs. I didn't have any luck spoting any bbags. But I must say it is really getting rather popular here and can be easily spotted in everywhere in town these days. Did u spot me with my red bowling?:P:lol:

Thanks, pinkie and nada! Nada - nope didn't spot you with your red bowling :P By 7pm I was busy stuffing my face at a restaurant downtown :P
I'll see you girls this Thurs! What Bbag are you gonna bring?

jzlyn and JL (and anyone who might be interested!), i can organize the june/july meetup! late june works perfectly for me, work stuff starts early july so i probably won't be doing anything before then. anyway i'll post another thread or get emails closer to the time!!

pluiee looks like i'll be back in sing for a visit sometime in july! so i'm definitely up for a meet up. plus if you and nada are dropping by hk in june, my sis will be here and i think chinkee is interested in a meet up to :yes:

jo-ee welcome home. and yeah heard from my sis that she bumped into you n pris. did she tell you she is engaged? we now know why her SO (well fiance now) didn't buy her a bbag but an engagement ring instead ;)

Thanks, pinkie and nada! Nada - nope didn't spot you with your red bowling :P By 7pm I was busy stuffing my face at a restaurant downtown :P
I'll see you girls this Thurs! What Bbag are you gonna bring?

Still storming by brain!!! Too many choices, LE Magenta City, Violet City, EB first (should be reaching me by Mon/Tue) , Caramel Pony Hair City...
What will u be bringing? We should bring different ones (in terms of color) so it'll be more fun when we take pics. What do u think? So far, pinkiestarlet is bringing her BG SGH and JadeLeaves (we requested for her '05 pewter).

Welcome, oranGetRee!:flowers: U should come and join us this Thursday in our 1st meet-up with your new baby 'BG'!:yes:

I wish I could, nada. But it is my last week with my current company. And I have still alot to clear (believe it, I am still working now!).... :tdown: My dept is seriously shorthanded so if I don't clear as much as I can, my fellow colleague is going to suffer.

I do hope I can join you ladies in the next meeting! :heart:

edit to add - I love your avatar!!!

I wish I could, nada. But it is my last week with my current company. And I have still alot to clear (believe it, I am still working now!).... :tdown: My dept is seriously shorthanded so if I don't clear as much as I can, my fellow colleague is going to suffer.

I do hope I can join you ladies in the next meeting! :heart:

edit to add - I love your avatar!!!

:sad:Poor girl!! Certainly can understand your situation now! Take it easy yea!
That's definitely another meeting for u to join us!!:yes: Take care!

Hi, jo_ee, what a coincidence to meet you in Burberry yesterday. You look hot in your black and white dresss and the EB GGH is so eye-catching. The colour is simply beautiful. :drool: Thanks for being so generous to let me fondle the rich leather.

Hey everyone, a reminder:

We're meeting 13th March Thursday 6pm at Hilton Hotel lobby. Will be going up to Bal SG, then adjourning to Marmalade Pantry across the road for eats/drinks. I'm making dinner reservations. Any one else who would like to join, please PM me so I know to expect you!

I don't know what to bring, I brought back Violet First, EB GGH City, and Tomato Day. I think someone was going to bring her EB City? So I'll either bring Violet First or Tomato Day then.

jzlyn - nope she didn't say! I don't know if I noticed the rock or not, I was too busy talking :P

Hey everyone, a reminder:

We're meeting 13th March Thursday 6pm at Hilton Hotel lobby. Will be going up to Bal SG, then adjourning to Marmalade Pantry across the road for eats/drinks. I'm making dinner reservations. Any one else who would like to join, please PM me so I know to expect you!

I don't know what to bring, I brought back Violet First, EB GGH City, and Tomato Day. I think someone was going to bring her EB City? So I'll either bring Violet First or Tomato Day then.

jzlyn - nope she didn't say! I don't know if I noticed the rock or not, I was too busy talking :P

you girls have fun!

jo_ee she was probably too busy drooling over your EB (heard it is so beautifully saturated!).