Singapore tPF Meetup

Hee. I'm going to be window shopping :P

Ladies, 'nuff with the xiao long bao discussion... Else I'm gonna be dreaming about 'em until I get some on Sunday! Haha. It's so terrible to be salivating just thinking about 'em, which I am!!! :shame:

I don't mind casual. I'll dress to be the background to my Black Work ;) Where are you gonna be shopping at, kou?

I second that - no more talk about XLB! If not.. I might end up dreaming about it, haha.

W - I shall keep my eyes peeled for a black work! :P Now you've made me tempted to bring my WE along just to compare sizes.. LOL :nuts:

Hee. I'm going to be window shopping :P

Ladies, 'nuff with the xiao long bao discussion... Else I'm gonna be dreaming about 'em until I get some on Sunday! Haha. It's so terrible to be salivating just thinking about 'em, which I am!!! :shame:

I don't mind casual. I'll dress to be the background to my Black Work ;) Where are you gonna be shopping at, kou?

I'm not going to be shopping shopping actually, but I will be swinging by Brow Haus and see if they can do something about my eyebrows.

I may stop at Bakerzin for an Italian soda or a very small cake and snack.

W - I shall keep my eyes peeled for a black work! :P Now you've made me tempted to bring my WE along just to compare sizes.. LOL :nuts:

;) I did that with a friend's weekender, but you're more than welcome to do the same. itsabagslife wants me to bring my Veneta (wants to feel the leather), so ladies, feel free to bring more than 1 bag on Sunday! :P

I'm not going to be shopping shopping actually, but I will be swinging by Brow Haus and see if they can do something about my eyebrows.

I may stop at Bakerzin for an Italian soda or a very small cake and snack.

Sweet! Such a lady of leisure lifestyle! :graucho:

Just to make things easier for everyone, I'm gonna be the extremely TALL girl wandering about with a Black Work. I'm 6 feet, so y'all won't miss me. Come and say hi. I'll try not to bite ;)

Just to make things easier for everyone, I'm gonna be the extremely TALL girl wandering about with a Black Work. I'm 6 feet, so y'all won't miss me. Come and say hi. I'll try not to bite ;)

LOL - i'll be sure to sure to look out for you! I am going to be sooo short compared to you - I'm only about 5ft 2

Thank you, pyrexia. But I am a bit under the weather. And weekends are family time for me. Do post pictures. Look forward to seeing them. And look forward to your first H purchase!

Oh no ... you're sick too? There's been something going around lately. Get lots of rest and I hope you get well soon~~ I'll txt you later today.:yes:

Ladies, it was wonderful fun meeting up for lunch today! We should definitely do this again, with lots more S'poreans, I hope :P

Here are the pictures of our bags and us.. mosaic-ed all our faces :yes: I wish we had a picture of all the men who were giving us weird stares as we took the pic of our bags! :nuts:

Attachments

• CIMG2202.jpg
    CIMG2202.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 130
  • CIMG2200.jpg
    CIMG2200.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 149
Oh wow! You're quick!

Here's another pic of our bags.

DinTaiFung.jpg

I think the men would have totally freaked out had we also started taking pics of them!! :P

Lovely to meet everyone, and am looking forward to our drinks session on Friday evening!