Singapore experience

1. first of all i would like to thank for all wonderful singaporean ladies who helped me with their suggestions to take my holiday special!
    Singapore was really wonderful,my DH and me could consider to move there!!!!!
    We had a great time,great weather,too good food!!!!...
    we visited H at Takashimaya-mall,great selection on paris-bombay MM,picotins,GPs etc.. but unfortunately no bags for MM there(i looked for Plume 32 or Victoria 35 in some classic color), but i got the wonderful orange bolduc pointu!
    i try to recover from jet.lag and if i still can fit any of my outfits after a lots of curries i will modell it for you guys!:yes:
  2. Such fun, looking forward to some pics.
  3. So glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself here. Waiting for details.... :graucho:
  4. Sounds like you had a blast!!! Can't wait to see pics.
  5. Glad you had a great time! Love the Bolduc in orange, looking forward to some piccies.
  6. Happy for you! Please share pics when you can!
  7. Glad that you have a great time over here :biggrin:
  8. Welcome back! Glad you had such a great time! Can't wait to see pics!
  9. welcome back, missmarbella! can't wait to see pics!
  10. fun fun. welcome back.
    would LOVE to see that pointu - love the orange bolduc
  11. Hope you recover from your jetlag soon! Looking forward to you modelling your purchases!:wlae:
  12. 15H flight+several dim-sum dinners followd by chocolat- and champagne buffets left some signs on me so i asked Christine to model MissBolduc for you:p
    C1.jpg C2.jpg
  13. Congrats! It's beautiful! Glad you had such a great trip. :yahoo:
  14. Beautiful scarf! Sounds like you had a lovely vacation...
  15. Welcome back, missmarbella! More pics please...let me live vicariously through you...I haven't been back to Singapore in 12 yrs!