Since WHEN Did Tokidoki Make An Infant/Baby Line?

thanks for the pics! those shirsts are sooo cute!!! I think some parents might be offended seeing babies wearing the mozarella one or the fantismo :P--still they are cute!!

That monkey is from the foresta :biggrin: the one from paradiso (is my current avatar) hee:lol: ...

I dont have a build a bear nor kids...but that would make a good idea! Let your stuff animal/dolls wear toki baby clothes :biggrin:

ha i have another :idea: how about toki clothes for pets!

Thanks for the pics! I like the mozarella one since it is blue but I know my sis is going to roll her eyes. :rolleyes: I'm not so sure I'm in love with the monkey especially for the money. I may have to pass or wait and see if they come out with new prints.

I really want one for my build-a-bear teddy that me and my bf made in NYC!! My bear has 2 hearts so I think it needs 2 toki outfits!! I ALWAYS want to pick one up at Metropark but the store iteself sells out too fast! They should make one w/lattes on it!! :graucho:

I bought the monkey one and the white one with adios on it from metropark. The fabric quality is very good, pretty soft and thick. I am saving it for when we have kids (DH thinks I am silly).

hahaha ...yeah the choco one with the pink :biggrin: haha...the blue is going to be sad lol :lol:

qtiekiki- not thats not silly, thats cute to me :biggrin: unless your husband wasnt planning to have kids>?

thanks for the pics! those shirsts are sooo cute!!! I think some parents might be offended seeing babies wearing the mozarella one or the fantismo :P--still they are cute!!

That monkey is from the foresta :biggrin: the one from paradiso (is my current avatar) hee:lol: ...

I dont have a build a bear nor kids...but that would make a good idea! Let your stuff animal/dolls wear toki baby clothes :biggrin:

ha i have another :idea: how about toki clothes for pets!

I have thought about getting those onesies for my teddy bears too, but they were too big for my bears, too bad :sad:

Vmasterz - what's going on with the hair color of the monkey on your avatar?:graucho:

I have thought about getting those onesies for my teddy bears too, but they were too big for my bears, too bad :sad:

Vmasterz - what's going on with the hair color of the monkey on your avatar?:graucho:

so that means...get a bigger bear!! :graucho: ...hmm im giving my monkeys a new hair do? :lol: what prints besides paradiso, foresta, cita and citta rose have monkeys?