• Vert Thyme/Salvia - Green

• Bleu Electrique/Bluette/Bello -Electric Blue

• Sky Blue/Azurro (Sky Blue)

• Magenta/Fuxia/Ciclamino/Nuovo Bello - Magenta

• Bubblegum/Rosa Bubble Gum - Pink

• Sahara (Beige Sabbia) - Neutral Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Magenta/Fuxia/Ciclamino/Nuovo Bello - Magenta

I think that the Cyclamen term and the peach colour that has been mentioned correspond from observation of what grows in my garden. This could be super!

The blues could be great but are too unknown to predict at this stage.

I think BG since the Magenta LE is taking so long for people to get it! I am SO interested in BG, Magenta and Sage!!! I would buy Electric Blue if it looked like the Darker Turq.. I can't wait to see a swatch of these colors!

Since we are all chomping at the bit for swatches on the pre-Spring season 08 colors, which color do you think will be the run-away hit of the season?!?! With so many potentially yummy bright colors to choose from, this could be hard!!

Vert Thyme/Salvia - Green
Bleu Electrique/Bluette/Bello -Electric Blue
Sky Blue/Azurro (Sky Blue)
Magenta/Fuxia/Ciclamino/Nuovo Bello - Magenta
Bubblegum/Rosa Bubble Gum - Pink
Sahara (Beige Sabbia) - Neutral Sand

What a funny idea :nuts: thank you for starting this thread 'D' hmwe46 :flowers::love:

They all sounds soooooo yummy :drool: I voted for Bubblegum Pink but it also could be Magenta or Electric Blue ;)!?

i think the vert thyme could be the biggest hit...
the buzz on it reminds me of sandstone...
no one was really into it at first, and then it seemed to sell like wildfire...

after that, i'd say the magenta, especially if it's as hot pink as i've heard...

I think Magenta followed by Bubblegum!:love: I really hope that Bubblegum will be very close to the '05 version- maybe a little darker!:heart: Fingers crossed!:yes: