Since it is PCE... How many of you have been asked this?

I will have have to hide my things and bring them out slowly. I had said earlier this week, I had to hide a make up case that I had forgot about and he found it and came twirling it around his finger down the hall
dh: Uh what's this?
ME: What that old thing?
dh: It's got tags....
ME: Well, um I have had it forever just forgot to use it I guess
dh: Then you must not need it then huh
ME: I need it ALL! lol

my boyfriend (whom i live with) is the same way about my clothes. we live in a tiny apt with ONE closet (but two bathrooms, go figure) and I have to constantly remind him that yes, I need 15 pairs of jeans, and I wear all of them *all the time* and cannot part with any of them.

men are so silly.

We're after each other's hearts I have lyrics in my head all the time!

I do too. I always have a "soundtrack" of my life playing in the background, lol.

As for Coach...dh just bought me my first and yet he still sees me haunting ebay and trying to talk him into taking me to the outlets. So here is our conversation:

me: (on computer on ebay)
dh: what are you looking for now? I just bought you a purse.
me: so-you have a shop full of decoys and calls (he hunts) but you still buy more
dh: well that's because I don't always have the right decoy or call that I need
me: well I don't have the right bag that I need!
dh: (shakes head)

Lol, but it's true. I don't have the right bag. I love the bag I have right now but a girl cannot live with just one nice bag!

Believe it or not, my husband has been with me on every Coach shopping trip. He's a *total* enabler. :yes: Example:

Me: Well I can't decide between the two, what do you think dear?
DH: I don't know, I really like them both.
Me: But I can't get both!
DH: Why not?

:wtf:

Yep, every shopping trip is like that. LOL But I'm beginning to think that him being an enabler isn't a good thing. :Push: My credit card will never forgive me! He is constantly saying "I just like making you happy." He's a total sweetie. :love:

Believe it or not, my husband has been with me on every Coach shopping trip. He's a *total* enabler. :yes: Example:

Yep, every shopping trip is like that. LOL But I'm beginning to think that him being an enabler isn't a good thing. :Push: My credit card will never forgive me! He is constantly saying "I just like making you happy." He's a total sweetie. :love:
aawww! that's so sweet!

does he have a brother? :graucho::P

I just tell my dh that I have the best RAOK buddy ever! I don't think he's buying it though! I didn't get anything from the PCE though, I just use RAOK as my excuse for anything that arrives since we started it! LOL! Before RAOK it was, "what this old thing?" He just gives me that look.

I just tell my dh that I have the best RAOK buddy ever! I don't think he's buying it though! I didn't get anything from the PCE though, I just use RAOK as my excuse for anything that arrives since we started it! LOL! Before RAOK it was, "what this old thing?" He just gives me that look.
SAME HERE! raok is the best excuse! and if my mom doubts it exists, i have a tangible thread i can show her! hehehe. :graucho:

Awwwww my boyfriend is the same way. He actually sat down with me while I browsed the Coach website and helped me pick out all the items for the PCE.
He actually gave his opinions not just on the styles, but which colors too. And then after I made my initial purchase I wanted the legacy top zip too and he was like, "Go ahead and get it. You don't have any legacy purses and it's on sale for now and it's really cute!" LOL
I think it's because it's not his money being spent. Either way I'm definitely enjoying the support!

I just don't want to deal with her being like "I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO SPEND MONEY LIKE THAT!!" and then possibly falling over in shock.

Haha I'm in the same boat! Although both my parents were with me when I bought my first Coach that wasn't a gift ( I got one like 13 years ago as a birthday present). We were at an outlet (Woodbury Commons) and the bag was only $30 cheaper than retail. That's the closest I've ever been to buying a bag at retail. Now I limit myself to the Lancaster, PA outlet which has better deals. Last time I was there I bought two bags for the price of the first one! I am very very tempted to check out the retail store that is near me. Then maybe I'll get into the PCE, which might be a nice trade off from driving 2 hours to the outlet.

I'm pretty up front with dh about my purchases, so he always knows when there's a new bag coming in. He also knows that I understand when to rein it in - I didn't buy any bags at the PCE b/c I just didn't need another bag right now (plus, I'm hoping for a balenciaga - shhh, don't tell Coach - for my bday at the end of May), and we're in a more conservative $ mode right now for a few different reasons, so I only got a few things. I also control our finances, so he trusts that I'd never do anything that would put us in financial jeopardy - I have waaay too much anxiety over cash flow to do that! LOL!

^ Willowsmom - I need some of that "anxiety over cash flow" to rub off on me... Could you send some of that my way?? :yes:

PS... What bbag are you thinking of..... :graucho: (*shhh*, I won't tell Coach, if you won't tell on me...)

*takes bubbles and willowsmom off of future pce lists for cheating* :graucho:

My SO thinks it's crazy, who needs a million things but he has his things too!!

My mom on the other hand notices when I get new bags (but she won't carry one herself) and I just tell her I get them for free all the time since I work there. Now, as long as she doesn't look at my bank statements...