Since I'm on a ban, I figured I'd do a group photo shoot!

1. This is it, all of my LV!! :yahoo: Well, except I forgot my etoile bandeau scarves, oh well....

Click on the pics to blow up to extra large size...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inventory: 7 bags, 3 wallets, 1 small pouchette, 1 cles, 1 key ring, 2 bangles, 1 agenda.

That's all??? :biggrin:

2. Such a lovely collection.

3. beautiful, jane! worth going on a ban for. you've had a good few months, eh?

4. i love how you have a bit of everything!! beautiful!!!

ok but i cant tell what the bag behind the damier mini pochette is! what is it? it looks cute! is it the tikal?

5. Love it!

6. your collection is gorgeous!! :yes: id be okay going on a ban with those handbags!!!!!

7. You have a really great and well-rounded collection. I love the pomme d'amour keyring!

8. Your collection is GORGEOUS!

9. Very nice!

10. Yeah it's been exactly a year since I got my first LV bag, the Saleya, followed quickly by the agenda...and then the Tikal PM... (which yes is the bag behind the riveting pochette).

11. Thank you everyone! This is the only place I can post these pics where anyone will appreciate them!

I pride myself on having a little bit of everything (that I can afford -- I can't afford Suhali and most LE). I think all that's missing besides that is Epi, but I haven't really fallen for anything in the Epi line thus far.

12. I'm so jealous! That's an awesome collection!

13. Nice collection :drool: Especially the Koalas :nuts:

14. LVOE your collection, especially the lichen denim!!

15. Simply beautiful collection!