Simpson Betrayed.....

Bossy, I think you hit it on the head! It is not about who was popular, who made the $, not about her father etc. BUT...if the girl was her friend and someone she truly confided in...then she is one low life. There is nothing good about her. As for Nick, shame on him. There are too many gorgeous women to need to be with her. Just a shame. Vanessa's big claim to fame is who she dates.

Kuddos to Jessica for the way she has carried herself through this whole divorce...who knows what went down...what is true...I find it quite sad. Nick seems to be glorified and looking like and angel...is he really? Do we know? He doesn't seem to be suffering to me at all. Don't buy the poor NIck crap...and I like him too.

print*model said:
I tell you what, if I had a daughter that was worth millions and had the potential to make even more, I'd be her pimp daddy/mommy/whatever too! Epecially because I loved her! Who wouldn't?!?! Better for Joe Simpson to be at the reigns of his own daughter's career than someone else who could potentially take her for all she had. It happens all the time when you have people in your camp that don't have your best interests at heart.

As for Nick, he totally benefited from his marriage to Jessica and his relationship with his father-in-law. And you're right. Jessica was not much of a success before the show, but it's not like Nick was doing so great at that time either with his career. My point is that Jessica will be a success no matter what because of her father whether people like her and think she's talented or not. He's helping her build an empire. Nick on the other hand, in my opinion, will not be as big a success. Hopefully for him, he is. But I just don't see it heppening.

Money will not buy happiness and it will not buy a good husband.
Nick is a real man, not one of the Hollywood fakes.

Did we not learn anything from Joe and Micheal Jackson, pimping your kid! This has shown real success is not about MONEY:sick:

The real success would be to raise these children to be good people and not make life decisions based on some fake idea about what life is about.

I wish Nick and Jess would just go away for a while and get it together.
Once you have been loved and respected by a real man, you can not just settle for any guy looking for a come up from your fame.