Simone in Hawaii and Foresta re-release!

1. I was able to go the Lesportsac signing with Simone yesterday! I waited 7 1/2 hours to meet him... but it was soooo worth it!!! He was soo nice and I got him to sign/design my Zucca and he signed another bag for me too! Here are some pics of my new Mamma Mia and Zucca! :yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Awwww...lucky girl! Meeting Simone and scoring Forestas in one day...Congrats!! :dothewave:

3. Very cool!!!

4. Congratz...7 1/2 hours is crazy! We waited about 5 hours last time he was here. Fun huh?

5. It was crazy!! I don't know if I will do it again though... I was EXHAUSTED by the time we were done! But I LOVE the new Foresta bags I got. I didn't know they were already released until I went. So it was good that I did go! :party::party:

6. That would be so cool! Your bag is special inside and out!

7. You are super lucky!!
    Meeting Simone and getting your beautiful foresta bags on the same day!! Congrats!:dothewave:

8. haha..i saw you there! i think i was a little bit ahead of you in the line ^__^

9. Hahaha.....yeah! I recognize you too. You were the one right behind us. My friend helped you move your stuff when the line started to move.

10. Would any of you happen to be in this picture? There are more pics on Simone's tokidoki blog...:flowers:

[​IMG]

11. L to R: JessakaMitz, Miss Dana, buttrpecan1, and ladybugpoop.

12. haha..yeah thats us :biggrin:

13. ooh i so want that skateboard xDD that's so cool how you guys got to go together~~

14. you guys are so lucky! i'd have loved to have been there, i'm from hawaii, but right now i'm at college on the mainland =(